1) What is the primary purpose of an Enterprise Unit?
(a) Links Addresses for various entities
(b) Creates a link between logistics companies
(c) Links a entity to a single financial company for reporting financial transactions originating from the entity.
(d) Provides the ability to link logistics entities to multiple financial companies.
2) How does an Enterprise Unit relate to Entities?
(a) An entity is linked to several Enterprise Units.
(b) An entity is linked with another entity, which can be linked with an Enterprise Unit.
(c) Entities are linked to a single Enterprise Unit.
(d) None Of the Above.
3) A business partner with the status Potential means that the business partner is available for placing orders, but the order will be placed on hold?
4) Which statement is correct regarding Business Partners?
(a) A business partner can represent a customer, supplier, internal, or affiliated entity that conducts business with your organization.
(b) A customer business partner cannot also act as a supplier business partner.
(c) Business Partners require all eight roles defined in order to be valid for use on an order.
(d) A business partner with the status Potential means that the business partner is available for placing orders, but the order will be placed on hold.
5) A Unit cannot belong to multiple Unit Sets.
6) Number Groups can only be used for generating Business Partners, Addresses, and Contacts.
7) You can either specify the valuation method by Warehouse Valuation Group or Item Valuation Group.
8) A Business Partner must have all the supplier or customer roles defined even if there exists a parent child hierarchy.
9) All of the following are actions that are available for a Credit Rating EXCEPT:
(a) Always Hold
(b) Sometimes Hold
(c) Never Hold
(d) Check Credit
10) Is it possible to create Invoice Documents according to Shipment Lines.
11) All of the following are offices that are available for a Department EXCEPT:
(a) Manufacturing Office
(b) Sales Office
(c) Accounting Office
(d) Purchase Office
12) Reject Return Order type is used for:
(a) To return the Inventory, received against the Purchase Order
(b) To return the Inventory, dispatched against Sales Order
(c) To return the Inventory, rejected during the W/H inspection against a Sales Order.
(d) To return the Inventory, rejected during the W/H inspection against a Purchase Order.
13) From where you can define that a Order is of type Return?
(a) Order Type
(b) Number Group
(c) First Free No.
(d) Warehouse Type
14) Where is the option to define the Parameter for Sales Cum Excise Invoice?
(a) Invoicing Parameter
(b) Sales Order Parameter
(c) India Localization parameter
(d) SLI Parameter
15) Matrix Definition is used for:
(c) Both Pricing & Discounting
(d) None of these.
16) Which is not possible in case of Discount Matrix?
(a) SOL Discount
(b) PO Discount
(c) Invoice Discount
(d) SO Discount
17) If there isn’t any Pricing is implemented then, at the time of booking Sales Order, from where the system will refer the Price?
(a) Item Sale Data
(b) Default Price defined in Sales Order Parameter
(d) Default Sales Price Book
18) What do you understand by “Compose Shipment”?
(a) Clubbing the lines of two or more than two shipment lines into one shipment.
(b) Preparing a Shipment from Outbound Advice
(c) Confirming a Shipment.
(d) Preparing a Shipment for Invoicing.
19) Tax Handling is used for:
(a) Maintaing default data for tax creation.
(b) Maintaining default tax data for Sales, Purchase, Service, Project.
(c) Keeping Tax Codes in safe mode.
(d) Defining the role for the user to handle the tax codes.
20) Internal Business Partner means:
(a) A Business Partner that represents an EU single Logistic company.
(b) A Business Partner that represents an EU of the same Warehouse.
(c) A Business Partner that represents an EU of the same Logistic company.
(d) A Business Partner that represents an EU of the same Financial company.
21) Item Code System can be of type?
(a) Sales Office Specific
(c) Item Group Specific
(d) Purchase Office Specific
22) Item Code system is used for?
(a) To Group the Item Codes.
(b) To maintain the items in a presentable way, to fetch a meaningful report.
(c) To maintain your item in a organized way.
(d) To specify each item code system’s alternative item codes for your items.
23) Which status of Business Partner is not available in ERP LN?
24) Is it necessary to maintain Lot & Serial at the time of Receiving material in warehouse?
25) Which type of warehouse activity is performed in case of Purchase Return order?
(d) None of these.
26) Which type of warehouse is not available in ERP LN?
(a) Consignment (Owned)
(b) Consignment (Not Owned)
(c) Service Customer Owned
(d) Subcontracting Vender Owned
27) For implementing TPOP (Time Phased Order Planning), warehouse type must be of type?
(d) None of these.
28) In ERP LN it is possible to change the Prices & Discounts after confirming the receipts.
29) We can value the Inventory by methods:
30) While defining Order Type, selecting “AUTOMATIC” option against signifies:
(a) These activities will be completed at the time of booking the order itself.
(b) These activities will be skipped from the order procedure.
(c) These activities will be executed automatically after the completion of just preceding activity.
(d) These activities will be deleted once we book the order.
31) What do you mean by Splitting Sales Order Line?
(a) Splitting the Sales Order Line from the existing one and adding it to another order.
(b) Defining the delivery lines against a single SO Line
(c) Deleting some quantities form an existing Sales Order Line.
(d) Dividing it into different Warehouses
32) What do you understand by Commingling of a Purchase Order?
(a) To hold a Purchase for Supplier’s confirmation
(b) To merge any two Purchase Order
(c) To hold a Purchase order for approval
(d) Holding a Purchase order for merging another Purchase order belonging to the same BP
33) Is it possible to approve a Purchase Order with Commingling option selected?
(c) Depends upon Order Type.
(d) Depends Upon BP’s Status.
34) Receipt, Issue, Transfer & Adjustment are the type of :
(d) Inventory Transaction
35) Subcontracting Item can be inventoried.
36) Additional Charges of Sales Order are posted in Finance with the help of Cost Item.
37) RG1 & RG23 A/C can be update through an Adjustment Order.
38) Cycle Counting is a process of:
(a) Adjusting the Inventory.
(b) Periodic counting of Inventory.
(c) Matching the Physical Inventory with the System Inventory.
(d) Defining a cycle of time period to adjust the inventory.
39) RG1 & RG23 A/C can be updated simultaneously for a single item in a single transaction.
40) A Request For Quotation can be convert into.
(a) Purchase Contract
(b) Purchase Order
(c) Purchase Price Book.
(d) All of these.
41) Without confirming a Shipment, a Sales Order Line can be released for Central Invoicing.
42) In case of Export Order ARE is mandatory.
43) The Point at which legal ownership of goods changes is called?
(a) Port of Lading
(b) Port of Loading
(c) Point of Title Passage
(d) Place of Pre Carriage